Friday, July 3, 2009

Light Happy Thoughts

I've nothing heavy-duty for today. Both my husband and I had the day off and we've been relaxing, for the most part. A good chunk of my morning was taken with computer "catch-up" with Windows updates. (I hadn't updated in quite a while and the process took about three hours to complete.)

Then I played around with doing a screencast, which I'll be working on over the next few days. I love audio/visual stuff!

Tomorrow we have a family picnic, which I'm looking forward to. I need to cut up lots of strawberries and some angel food cake for a trifle I'll be bringing for dessert tomorrow. I'll try to remember to take some photos. I love trifles! They're a perfect summertime treat with all of their cakey-creamy-fruity goodness.

I wish you a wonderful Fourth of July and hope you and your family share good food, fun, and enjoy the freedom that was won by our forefathers. :-)

No comments: