Sunday, January 25, 2009

The "I'm Charmed By Your Blog" Award!


Angela M. at Where Angels Go has given me an award. Thanks, Angela! Angela was my first online Catholic friend. We 'met' on a Catholic message board (was that Catholic Online Forum, Angela?) and she immediately "charmed" me by welcoming me to the Catholic online community and commenting on my blog. (First commenter, too!) Plus, she is the one who prays for the patron saints of folks. I was so fascinated with it and very grateful when she prayed for a patron saint for me. It opened the door toward learning more about the saints, so I am truly grateful to her.

As for the award, here’s the rules:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I am awarding:

Infused Knowledge

Catholic Family Vignettes

The Simple Woman

Adrienne's Catholic Corner

Daily Donna-Marie

Chris & Co.

The Recovering Dissident Catholic

One Woman's Thoughts: Laura Lowder

I'm fixing dinner now but will let these folks know, soon!

1 comment:

X said...

You're too sweet!