Saturday, October 4, 2008

Noteworthy Blogs - Catholic Writer Chick At Large

I've discovered another great blog and it's by Janny at Catholic Writer Chick At Large. Any time I can read something that will help me as a writer, I'll bite. Janny has a great sense of humor, loves sports (Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Wolverines...hmmm, it sounds like a zoo...;-) ), being Catholic, but truly loves to blog about writing.

She wrote something that resonated with me on the topic of creativity. I agree wholeheartedly with her - our creative spirits need room to breathe and think. A constant flow of information from the world can quickly clog up our interior soul because when the mind is busy processing information, it has little time to dream.

Read her wonderful entry, "Breathe...Focus...Write...Repeat." here. I just loved it!

1 comment:

joannaB73 said...

Thanks for new link!