Saturday, April 19, 2008

Memoir in Six Words or Less...

Angela M. of the blog, Where Angels Go, tagged me with this:

Write a memoir of your life in just six words.
Post it on the blog.
Tag 5 others.

As seen on Digi's blog.

Thank you, Angela for the tag and the add! Here's mine:

Blessed by God with amazing love.

It's tough to do! I feel so blessed to have God love me so much that He gave His only Son for me, and then entrusted me into a loving family with good friends over the years and one incredible husband. I sing His praises constantly...

I'm not sure who to tag because not many people know me in the blogosphere. So if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged and add your own in the comment section!

2 comments:

owenswain said...

As I wrote on my friend A.M.'s blog:

"Not afraid to begin again, again." That may not sound overly spiritual to some but that is my ongoing story.

JD said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

PAX
JD